The Top 10 Reasons to Join the UCMAS Mental Math Franchise Network.
- Low initial investment
- Low operating expenses and overhead
- Previous education industry experience is not required
- Work full or part-time
- Strong demand for child development programs in a growing industry
- Limited direct competition
- An easy-to-operate system
- An established and proprietary program and educational methodology
- A proven business model to maximize your centre’s revenue potential
- A committed franchisor to your success and your long-term growth.
Franchisees do not need a background in teaching, but must share our passion for education with the objective of creating a child-centric environment that promotes a life-long love of learning for our UCMAS children.
If you’re a highly motivated individual who thrives on being accountable for your own success, a UCMAS franchise could be the most rewarding investment opportunity you’ve ever considered.
We have found that strong candidates for franchising with UCMAS share the following traits:
- Enjoy interactions with parents, students and Course Instructors at the UCMAS Centre
- Skilled at marketing and business development
- Resourceful and multi-tasking individuals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid leadership and management skills