9th PUNJAB & CHANDIGARH STATE LEVEL UCMAS ABACUS & MENTAL ARITHMETIC COMPETITION:
Competition Venue: Award ceremony Venue:
25th April 2016 May 2016
What is the UCMAS Competition?
The State Competition gives an opportunity and a platform for all our UCMAS students to showcase their proficiency in Abacus and mental math skills.
How does the competition work?
Each UCMAS student participating in the competition gets a paper ranging between 100-200 arithmetic math problems depending on their UCMAS level and category. They get a time of 8 minutes to finish as many problems as they can.
Who is eligible to participate?
All our UCMAS students of India.
Each student participates in only one category.
Benefits to our UCMAS Students:
- An opportunity for UCMAS students to participate and to compete with all other UCMAS students.
- A different arena for our UCMAS students to showcase their talent
- Focused and targeted practice to further enhance students’ Abacus and Mental Math skills
- Competitive and challenging environment
- A Participation Certificate and Medal is awarded for each participant in appreciation of their efforts apart from the Awards awarded for the winners.
- Trophies and certificates will be awarded to Champion, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Runner-up for each category on the stage.
- Merit awards will be handed over to 25% students participating in each category.
- To be announced later
- There will be a panel of judges from UCMAS Corporate Office and some of the franchisees volunteering for this responsibility and selected by the Corporate Office.
- The decision of the jury is final and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
Trophies /Medals are awarded to the first
6-10 highest scorers of each category at the award ceremony venue and schedule.